Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Month In My Shoes


This has been a hektik month or longer in my track season. I get injured for helping my mom do chores (which is stupid). then trying to recover was horible because we couldn't seem to get it right. thinking i was cured after a week it tightened up again and it didn't let go for another two weeks. I finally got it loosened, and after it is over, i still feel numbness in my right foot. To add to it, just after three weeks or a month, i got pains in my foot that was killing me and i really believed it was stress fracture and my season was over. fortunately it was a problem with my shoes and my arch was too low. I fixed that and have now been training straight through to May where the track CIF or playoffs begin. Trining in races and skipping many races has been hard but luckily i have a coach that really cares and lets me know about the big picture of the season. I am very blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment